I woke this morning and notice several sure signs that tai chi people have been in the house.
1. My legs are sore!
2. There is sweat on the training room floor and the windows are all steamed up.
3. The toilet paper on the roll comes from under instead of over.
4. There are extra chairs all around the table.
5. The fridge is full of left over pot luck food.
6. Cards and presents of appreciation are found.
7. The laughter and â€œahaâ€ moments linger.
What a great weekend. I salute all who came to play and learn. Thank you for your generosity and willingness to go deeper and deeper in this incredible art.